Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 November 2013

Dear Mom / Margaret Theron

I would like to dedicate this blog Letter to my Mom (Mother-in-law) 

Dear Mom 

I remember when I use to call to speak to Alan you were always pleasant and pushed Alan to call me as we were friends back then.  Alan then picked me up and we met and from the day I put my foot in the house I felt very welcome and Loved.

Since that day I have never stopped loving you,  even though I still love my mom YOU replaced a lot of things that I missed from my own mom.

You taught me how to cook your style,  you showed me your hiding spots which I still hide the chips just like you did, and even when we said no thanks we didn't hear the end of it ,,but that was you.  We dieted together and you also stood up for me when you son would be nasty.

Thank you for showing me how to shop for bargains, even though you use to try and let me wear these things you called PANTIES , G strings were so much comfortable and so wish you had tried one, one day...knowing you you would of put it the wrong way ,,,,ha ha'

Thank you for Alan, who has given you a lot of gray hairs, and thank you for my brothers who I never had.

That includes your whole family who have taken me in as part of them too

You have been a real inspiration in my life and I couldn't of asked for a better MOM in law than you,

Love You Mom




Lots of love Olie


Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment