Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 December 2013

My Xerveo Diary - Let the Trial Begin



Hey Hey Hey I have received my batch and before I advertise or promote a product this will be my diary to be, and starting the new year 2014.

I will be posting the following:-
  • How Im Feeling
  • What It taste like
  • What other meals will I be eating
  • Have I lost any
  • Photos of Me,, ergggg which im dreading lol

 Before I continue I would like to let you on what its all about,,at the moment the big craze is the product called Garcinia Cambogia...the tablet is a big hit , however Xerveo is the same product just in liquid form and is known for "The Holy Grail of Weight Loss". 
It not only tastes great, but it effectively supports healthy weight loss and appetite control. 


You can go to my site and read up on it and also let me know what you think .

http://xerveo.com/index.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX4FNF1TP4E

So Bloggers today is the 26th December 2013 and the drinking has begun...what I do is drink half an hour before you have breakfast or basically something half an hour before a meal.

The taste is better than I thought its undescribable oh and I took one last night before our big meal and must say was wide awake so not sure if it was Xerveo or the cake we ate..

This is the So Called Magic Can



I think what I will do is do my measurements and add here so wait for that too..

26th December 13 - Boxing Day

Drank 2 before breakfast and Dinner, its as if you drinking a Soda or Cordial, Its pink and fizzy..
I downloaded an app today before and after and took my measurements and will add the pic of app to see what it states..

Im not a person to take before and After pics as I dont like people seeing my love handles and to top it off I noticed another one on my back and was devastated..I think thats when I decided NEVER again will I look at another mirror in a fitting room... :-)

Off to bed and happy slimming dreams xx


This is the last blog for 2013 as its 10.44pm and we move onto 2014

To Date I am still on Xerveo and land up in the toilet which is good as that department works on and off and now its regular.

Will be for the New year more serious ........as it has been hard during December however its been great and just love the taste of xerveo.


ok so after my trial this is what has happened with gym as well just twice a week




No comments:

Post a Comment