Total Pageviews

Friday 29 November 2013

My Life of the FAMOUS DIET...S

I Look back at when I started Dieting, it always happened after I had a ice cream or a chocolate Milkshake..and it was like ok Monday...why Monday I have no idea.. OR hubby checks this gorgeous chick with doube D and a cleavage...and its like Right thats it no more chips or cookies its final....but it lasts for like 3 days whyyyyyy so over it...but ....there is light at the end of the tunnel...

I today rejected a chocolate cake AND Pizza...now if I can reject that I can reject temptation and thats what I am going to do...

I feel there are so many diets around and alot of them are good but yet work only on some people and somewhere along all these diets there is something that WILL work for yet might not work for someone else..

While I was home for a few weeks, I decided to make a little bit of cash, and it did work, as I do alot of research and reviews on what I want to advertise and try, and think its only fair on me and others also that you are able to show the results.

So this is what I have done..

BLOOD DIET

This was a very good diet very strict and the weight falls off as I am the O which is the vegetarian and so true as Im not a great lover of meat .  



DR COHEN

This a friend of mine did and she did very well but as soon as she stopped when she got her goal weight she put it all back on..


                                       ORGANO GOLD


This product was amazing I love the Latte and coffee no sugar needed or  milk as so many people love coffee but not healthy, but this is a New coffee that is made out of Special Mushroom NOT happy mushroom but Ganoderma - Ganoderma is a genus of polypore mushrooms which grow on wood, and include about 80 species, many from tropical regions.[1] Because of their extensive use in traditional Asian medicines, and their potential in bioremediation, they are a very important genus economically. Ganoderma can be differentiated from other polypores because they have a double walled basidiospore. They are popularly referred to as shelf mushrooms or bracket fungi.,, as per the wikidemia !

http://www.budspuds688.organogold.com

(view more go to this website) 




ISAGENIX
 WAS THE NEXT BEST THING 

 I must say worked for a few friends of mine because Im not a breakfast eater I use the milkshake and add fruit to it and really full which is ideal for me then have a salad and tuna for lunch and stirfry for dinner.  Now I cannot say it will work for you if I had to rate this on a Diet Scale that works I would say 70% because it can work and i think it all boils down to THE BODY...the thyroids, this that . You and I might have the same body do the exact same thing and You land up looking like a skinny Bi#$#$ and me Little Lotto.. ha

here is my Friends who has tried it..
http://monica.theron.isagenix.com
copy and paste













Having a look at me trying all these diets and pills I try and go for the most healthiest, man back in South Africa we had this product called LEANOR ,,,I would rate that 150% as that gave us sooo much energy and lost alot of weight, however ,,yip there is a HOWEVER...it tasted foul...we would have the drops which is like 15 or 20 lined up with coke, then chocolate then alcohol..lol not all the time though...but some did take advantage Penny would count her drops and like go..1,2,3, and say 5 but during that 5 she would put an extra ten ...she was Houdini cleaning here then would dissappear and was so worried that she would be shouting Purple elephants or put her head in the bushes like that Movie Death at a Funeral ha ha but it never happened thank Goodness.. Sad to say it landed up off the market ! 


THEN 


Lastly we have
 XERVEO 


http://www.pinterest.com/ilivingapp/xerveo-motion-natural-weight-loss/
 (must see)

This is for me a 90% on my list but do research dont just rush into buying anything , look at the reviews, google, pinterest, youtube etc You want to be comfortable buying a product and even though I sell this I dont want you buying it for the sake of it  I want you to feel comfortable and confident in this product.

I will be posting my pics before and after soon here are a few pics from google..

http:/www.xerveo.com/BUDSPUDS
http://xerveo.com/index.asp

(view more go to this website)





Well thats if from me Happy Weight Loss...and If you Struggling lets chat and encourage each other Im all Ears....no I dont have big ears I WILL LISTEN .....LOL

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends."




No comments:

Post a Comment