Total Pageviews

Monday 25 November 2013

Things You Do Out of Boredom !


When we are down , and husbands have given us Uphill, which is often ..could be they are getting way older or do not like us spending time talking to our Sisters...So this is What we do to cheer each other up...Each pic probably has a story..


Can I Help You ..huh? You got What ?

Not sure if shes practicing to have Botox Lips ?

Helen Had a Bored Moment!!!!




TRIP TO SA - ESHAKA OR USHAKA whatever !!    

Out of us all Helen is Normal and Myself but when we all get together I honestly think we were all born in a Looney House...

Who took my False Teeth!

I think I swallowed A Fly....give me the Vodka !

ahhhh give me anothe dop my china!!
If only the knew we put this up lol

so funny
This is way scary....i think too much smoke hahhahaah

Ai man what u checking ??
More to follow im off to bed...
Now listen guys im doing this cause I LOVE YOU...ok ...Not because when Im sick you want to know what Im leaving in the Will for you's....I mean really it was just a cough,,,,!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment